Cybelink takes data security and its management to safeguard our clients’ privacy very seriously. The security, availability, and integrity of the data you sent to us is our highest priority, we are using state of the art software and hardware technologies to mange our client’s data securely. All our employees are rigorously trained in BBB Security & Privacy standards and they follow them in their daily accounting tasks while dealing with our customer’s data
Our entire network is protected by Firewall to enable us to control all the outbound and inbound Internet traffic by capturing both outgoing and incoming data. This gives us full control of data and also enables us to audit all our network traffic periodically to find potential problems and intrusions.
Vulnerability Assessment and Intrusion Protection
Proactive vulnerability scanning is performed periodically to make sure the firewall’s demilitarized zone is intact. All our computer systems has been installed with anti virus software with centralized control that enables us to perform real-time scans of all the computers in the office to make sure that all the computers are protected from malicious software and spyweare.
Our Employee Commitment to Customer Security
Our corporate policies outline our expectations for our employees and their commitment to data security in detail. These policies address all activities that have an impact on the security of our service and your data. In addition, our policies and security practices are regularly reviewed in order to keep both human and system resources up-to-date.
- Our office has access controls and no one is allowed to interact with the processing staff in the work area.
- None of the systems have a CD / DVD writer, and no floppy disks are also allowed, so there is no way that any staff can copy any data.
- The telephone calls are all attended only by the team leader and any information required from the client will not be compromised.
- All the systems have two entry level passwords – one system password, and then, one windows password. These passwords are changed periodically
- Any printouts taken of the scanned documents are destroyed within the office premises in a shredder.
- Once the client documents are processed, and the same are approved by the client and the accounts are finalized, the electronic copy of the documents in our system are also destroyed and erased from the system itself.
- With all the clients, we also sign up a NDA and a Confidentiality agreement.